A quick review of your app/website UX
Hi, I am Nikita, a product designer/UX expert.
For one hour, I can take a look at your app or website, and report back all the UI/UX problems I could find.
My review will:
- touch as many screens/interactions/details as possible,
- include high-level global UX problems,
- include low-level UI/design problems,
- be based on industry best practices and modern UI/UX research,
- be clear and concise,
- be directly actionable.
The deliverable is a single private Figma file with screenshots of your UI and my comments.
Results are best used as a task list for your dev/design team. Use it as an opportunity to find and deal with the most fundamental and jarring issues, and bring your app to the next level of polish.
This is how my review might look like:
Open a full interactive version
I have a track record of developing interfaces and products since 2005.
I created and regularly write for Grumpy Website, a blog about bad UI practices.
Some of my product design articles attracted attention:
Following projects have got a successful review in the past:
- Teletype, a publishing
platform for creators.
- Reviewable, code review tool for GitHub.
- APSE, a personal search engine.
Price and conditions
- $150 for 1 hour of review, paid in advance via PayPal.
- On request, an extra $150 for an additional 1-hour video call for questions/clarification.
- I will do my best, but can’t give any satisfaction guarantee. There’s no money back if you are not happy with the result.
- I will review existing UI, but won’t design any new UI for you.
- You agree to have the title of your project (not the review, review stays private!) to be published on this page.
Book a Review
If the above sounds fine to you, click the button to start the conversation:
Book a review
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach me via